[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”]
“Are there any video invitation maker tools for my PC?
Are you weeding the Internet nook and corner to find a reliable invitation maker for an event related to your business meeting? Or you need an intelligent video invitation maker for the birthday party or wedding occasion organized by you? With video invitation maker software, you can create beautiful and eye-catching invitation videos for events, including anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties, etc. To help you create invitation videos, such tools come with several essential features and elements that can be excellent options for a professional.
Hence, if you are also the one who is looking for such video invitation maker options, you are at the correct place to learn about the top 5 from our side!
Part 1: 5 free and smart Video Invitation maker in 2021
Lightworks is a non-linear editing platform (NLE) useful for editing and mastering digital video famous as a video invitation maker. Used by millions of video creators worldwide, Lightworks possess various attractive feature set like Boris FX Plug-Ins and Graffiti Pro bundle.
- Content management.
- Apply color LUTs.
- Color correction and blend modes.
- Effect keyframes and rendering effects.
- Chroma key and fusion compositor.
- Configurable multiple monitors.
Download link: https://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_lwks&view=download&Itemid=206
- Flexible editor with custom effects.
- Take control of different aspects of the video creation process.
- Basic video editing and advanced feature support as well.
- Random crashing issues.
- A steep learning curve and spotty performance.
2. DaVinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve (Da Vinci Resolve) is a non-linear video editing (NLE) and color correction platform. It is an application for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Through DaVinci Resolve, you will be able to get all facilities so that you can combine editing, audio post-production, visual effects, color correction, and motion graphics.
- DaVinci Neural Engine.
- Stereoscopic 3D tools.
- Several extra Resolve FX filters.
- Fairlight FX audio plugins.
- HDR grading and scopes.
Download link: https://davinci-resolve.en.softonic.com/
- Comprehensive platform with free features.
- Format-agnostic with a modern interface.
- Steep learning curve.
- No integration with external software.
- Crashes at times.
Videopad from NCH is our next video innovation maker platform compatible with both Windows and Mac. With Videopad, Professionals can create a beautiful video by adding visual effects and transitions to develop 3D invitation videos. You can import music tracks, adjust video speed, and add text for captions to build videos in Videopad.
- Direct video upload and sharing
- 3D video editing and video transition.
- Export movies by importing mixed music tracks
- Video clip transitions and visual effects templates.
- Multiple resolution support.
- Video optimization and plugin support.
Download link: https://videopad-video-editor.en.softonic.com/
- Amplify the sound of videos with ease.
- It allows video and sound editing hassle-free.
- Green screen capabilities and layout videos on layers.
- Lacks precision in covering frame-to-frame.
- Audio editing is quite confusing.
- Slow processing & upload speed.
4. VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC free video editor includes all the popular video, audio formats, and codecs supported to make your videos for the invitation. It is excellent to use as a video invitation maker. It has a powerful option called the Chroma Key tool so that you can remove a green background. You will find trendy video effects, filters, and transitions.
- Video/audio formats and support codecs.
- Powerful Chroma key tool.
- Video effects, filters, and transitions.
- Zoom, beautiful visual effects, and lots of blending modes.
- 360 video editing.
- Color correction.
Download link: http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download
- Timeline-based video maker tool.
- Edit videos with filters and adjustment actions.
- It offers efficient text processing and customization options.
- Unavailability of Pro-editing features and video stabilization tool.
- It lacks audio waveform and hardware acceleration.
OpenShot Video Editor is well-known award-winning software that is an open-source video invitation maker. With availability to Linux, Mac, and Windows, it has a quite sleek beginner-friendly interface. OpenShot can create stunning videos for invitation videos, films, and animations with its rich set of features where a glimpse is below.
- Cross-platform video editing software.
- Unlimited tracks and layers.
- It supports several audio and image formats.
- Drag and drop support.
- Powerful animations.
- Clip resizing, trimming, scaling, rotation, snapping, and cutting.
Download link: https://www.openshot.org/download/
Part 2: FAQs about This Topic
1. What kinds of features should a video invitation maker possess?
The feature set of video invitation maker differs based on the software where DaVinci Resolve can perform split cuts like J-cut or L-cut while VSDC supports DVD video burn. But there is a common characteristic like a basic video editor toolkit like crop, trim, merge, filters, elements, and so on.
2. Do tools like Davinci Resolve, or Lightworks leave a watermark on videos?
No. The video invitation maker software like the ones discussed here does not leave any logo or watermark on the videos created on their platform.
3. Are the above-discussed tools offered for free else has a pricing plan?
Lightworks is a free version with its Master’s Edition at $69.9 and the Home Edition at $34.9. DaVinci Resolve is free, but paid Version costs only $299 annually. VSDC is free video editing software. Paid Version needs 19.99 US Dollars as subscription fees. OpenShot is free.
Hence, aren’t the invitation video maker tools mentioned above attractive and reliable in terms of features? You might need them for any events like weddings, birthdays, business meetings, and so on. Thus, put these video-makers to use as they come absolutely for free!