[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ width=”100%” sticky_enabled=”0″ custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Can I know the single best way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Your first reason could be your switch to an iPhone from an Android big boy! And, here’s the Apple highly secure ecosystem comes into place. Apple products and services have grown notably in recent years. The company began with computers and has since added tablet computers, music players, and smartwatches to their entire product selection. Currently, Apple comes with a range of services and products.
And, they get these mostly from app stores. On the other hand, Apple is cautious with selecting which app developers have permissions to the so-called Apple framework a network of apps, developers, and devices. Thus, malware within Apple apps is quite practically impossible as well. Well, we respect your decision and would love to help you transfer data from Android to iPhone most securely. This guide especially talks about the single best way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
Stay tuned until the end and get to know our reasons for why we’ve chosen a specific software for the purpose!
Part 1: Best ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
With Apple, it’s simple to transfer Android data to an iPhone with the Move to iOS app. However, the problem occurs with Apple’s captivating iPhone models like iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro Max while switching to transfer previous WhatsApp chats. The underlying reason is that Apple does not offer any solution to transfer Android WhatsApp data to an iPhone device.
We have covered it by putting together a guide comprising six efficient methods while including a secure best way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
1. Dr. Fone
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a bundle of features that works for recovering lost data on smartphone devices. Moreover, you can use it for several other small utilities, such as photo backup or unlocking devices’ screens. Primarily, it is data recovery software and works great if you accidentally delete contacts, photos, or other crucial messages on your device.
It involves 3 data recovery modes: recovery from an iOS device, recovery from iTunes, and recovery from iCloud.
Annual Pricing: Android Toolkit ($79.95); iOS Toolkit ($99.95); Full Toolkit ($139.95)
- Transfer WhatsApp history efficiently from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
- Safely transfer data from WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp in one click.
- Backup and restore chat history between iOS and Android devices.
- Backup data from WeChat, Viber, Kik, and so on in iOS.
- Simple-to-use with intuitive interface.
2. MobileTrans WhatsApp Transfer
MobileTrans by Wondershare is a secure phone to phone transfer program specially designed for systems running on Windows and Mac. Its goal is to support smooth data transfer messing you and wasting any of your precious time. What makes it the best software to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone and stand out is the uninterrupted data transfer. Apart from the data transfer function, it also works as the most efficient mobile device manager that you can use for both Android and iOS devices. It helps back up and then restores the data as you like and when you’d love to.
Annual Pricing: Windows ($29.95); Mac ($39.95); Student ($20.96)
- Transfer all WhatsApp data like messages, photos, videos, and attachments.
- Transfer data between multiple devices like Apple, Motorola, and Samsung.
- Transfer chat history from Kik, WeChat, and Viber between iOS devices.
- Compatible with most of the Android (till 10) and iOS versions (iOS 14).
- Backup WhatsApp chat, attachments and export them to a computer.
BackupTrans is a professional toolkit that works with both Android and iPhone devices and their specific tasks. Thus, it also provides one of the best ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. It also comes with specific features for managing WhatsApp messages on PC for the purpose.
You can use it to transfer WhatsApp Chat history directly from your iPhone to the Android smartphone and vice-versa. Similarly, it’s also possible to transfer WhatsApp data from iTunes backup to Android devices via BackupTrans.
Pricing: $29.95 (Supports up to 3 devices)
- Transfer WhatsApp chat history between cross-platform devices.
- Backup WhatsApp Data from smartphones to PC.
- Restore WhatsApp backup files to smartphone devices.
- Save WhatsApp messages in different formats.
- Extract WhatsApp attachments on PC.
4. iTransor for WhatsApp
iTransor from iMyFone is our next option to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with a 100% success rate. By facilitating direct transfer from one device to another, iTransor includes all WhatsApp attachments in the transfer process. With an easy-to-use interface, you get other options like zero-OS restrictions and old backup restore apart too in iTransor!
Pricing: $29.95 ( iMyFone iPhone WhatsApp Recovery )
- Back up WhatsApp data to computers and restore them to devices inturn.
- Export WhatsApp backup files to CSV, XLS, PDF, HTML, and other formats.
- Advanced technology for fast data processing and transfer process.
- No previous backup file is overwritten or deleted.
- Transfer WhatsApp data without data loss or leakage risk.
5 Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer
As the name suggests, Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer is specifically for WhatsApp transfer aspects. It is a simple yet effective transfer tool to place your data at peace and further ease your life. With Mobitrix, you can transfer, backup, and restore your WhatsApp data to a PC or phone.
Being the best tool, it also takes care of any hurdle you may face while transferring data between iPhone and Android devices.
Pricing: $18.95 (1-Year License); $19.95 (Lifetime License)
- It supports all sorts of WhatsApp data types like emojis, attachments, images, and videos.
- Back up unlimited data on your PC without any storage restrictions.
- Transfer WhatsApp chat history between Android and iPhone devices directly.
- Reliable with the latest Android (12) and iOS (14) versions.
- Preview and check all the WhatsApp-related data on your PC.
With its excellent data transfer capabilities, it’s the best app to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. It is a tool launched by Wondershare to transfer WhatsApp data specifically. Overall, it’s a product similar to the software mentioned above and only focuses on transferring WhatsApp data, including chats and media, between Android and iPhone.
Pricing: $19.95 with some in-app purchases
- Transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
- Transfer of data via OTG cable without any PC involvement.
- Compatible with the latest models of both iPhone, iPad, and other Android devices.
- Support multiple data types transfer.
Part 2: Comparison of the best way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
We know that it’s still quite confusing to decide the best software to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. It’s the reason we’ve come up with this comparison table to look upon different software based on various factors.
|Basis of Comparison||Dr. Fone||MobileTrans||BackupTrans||iTransor for WhatsApp||Mobitrix WhatsApp Transfer||Wutsapper|
|Pricing||Android Toolkit ($79.95); iOS Toolkit ($99.95); Full Toolkit ($139.95)||Windows ($29.95); Mac ($39.95); Student ($20.96)||$29.95 (Supports up to 3 devices)||$29.95 ( iMyFone iPhone WhatsApp Recovery )||$18.95 (1-Year License); $19.95 (Lifetime License)||$19.95 with some in-app purchases|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||Windows||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac||No involvement of PC|
|Ease of use||Medium||Super Easy||Easy||Hard||Medium||Easy|
|WhatsApp Transfer features||Transfer and backup WhatsApp data||Transfer, Backup, & Restore WhatsApp data||Transfer, Backup, and Restore WhatsApp data||Transfer, Backup, and Restore WhatsApp data||Transfer, Backup, and Restore WhatsApp data||Transfer chat history of WhatsApp from Android to iPhone|
Finding the best way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone is immensely complicated because both, i.e., Android and iPhone operating systems, run on different encryption protocols. Therefore, without tools like MobileTrans or Wustapper, it is nearly impossible to transfer WhatsApp data from an Android device to the iPhone easily and quickly.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]