If you’ve chosen to go from an Android handset to an iPhone, you’ll want to learn how to transfer data from Android to iPhone. After all, there’s no need to leave your images, messages, calendar appointments, and contact information behind just because you’re moving away from Android.
Unfortunately, unless you’re starting from over with an iPhone, there is no straightforward method to import all of your contacts and data. Although it may seem difficult, with the proper information and a useful piece of software, you can easily move your data from Android to iPhone.
Part 1: Desktop Software Solution to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone with 1 Click
Suffer significantly from the sluggish pace required to transfer Android data to an iPhone incrementally? You are not required to. MobileTrans – Phone Transfer is a powerful Android to iPhone transfer program that enables you to transfer contacts, photographs, videos, images, and music from Android to iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7 in a single click.
- MobileTrans – Phone Transfer supports the transfer of contacts from Twitter, Facebook, Google, and any other account supported by your Android handset. As a result, carefully consider if you wish to migrate contacts across accounts. If yes, please sign in to your Android device’s accounts.
- Backup and restore with a single click: Use this option if you only have one phone on hand. Simply backup your Android phone’s data to your PC and restore it to your iPhone as needed.
Step 1. Launch the Android to iPhone Data Transfer Tool.
On your computer, launch MobileTrans – Phone Transfer, the greatest Android to iPhone data transfer program, and you will see the following window. Then, using USB connections, connect your Android phone to the computer and your iPhone to the PC. Ascertain that your computer can effectively identify both devices.
Step 2. Select the "Phone Transfer" option.
Select the "Phone Transfer" mode from the main window, and the application will show as follows. You may use the "Flip" button to move your phones around and ensure that the iPhone is in the intended position.
Step 3: From Android to iPhone, transfer SMS, Contacts, Calendar, Photos, Video, and Music.
Following that, you’ll see that all items that may be moved are listed in the window’s center. Select the desired files and then click "Start". Never unplug any device throughout the procedure. Then, all of the data from Android will be transferred to the iPhone 13/12/11/XS/X/8/7.
Part 2: Mobile APP Solutions to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
1. Move to iOS
This software is Apple’s answer for migrating from Android to their own iOS platform. While this is a free program that serves its goal well, there is one significant disadvantage: this solution must be executed during the setup of a new iPhone. If you’ve already configured your new iPhone and don’t want to risk losing data by resetting it, the other options in this article are more appropriate.
- Configure your iPhone or iPad until you reach the "Apps & Data" page.
- Select "Move Data from Android."
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and search for Move to iOS.
- Navigate to the Move to iOS application listing.
- Select Install.
- After it has been installed, choose Open.
- On both smartphones, tap Continue.
- On the Android phone or tablet, choose Agree and then Next.
- Enter the 12-digit code shown on the iPhone or iPad on your Android smartphone.
After inputting the code, the Android smartphone will establish a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection with your iPhone or iPad and select what data will be shared.
2. Android File Transfer
Android File Transfer is a Mac-only application that enables you to connect your Android device to your Mac (which is not possible by default) to browse and transfer files from the Android to the Mac.
Although Android File Transfer does not allow you to transfer files directly from Android to iPhone, having your desired files accessible on your Mac is an excellent method to maintain a secure backup of crucial information and is just a step away from being quickly downloaded to your iPhone using iCloud.
This article will demonstrate how to utilize Android File Transfer to transfer files from Android to Mac.
- On your Mac, download and install Android File Transfer.
- Using your USB cord, connect your Android smartphone to your Mac.
- When the Android asks for the connection’s purpose, pick "File Transfer" (this option may be worded slightly differently depending on your device).
- Launch Android File Transfer to explore the files on your Android device.
- You may choose which files to transfer and then drag and drop them into a folder on your Mac (the screenshot below shows a selection of music from an Android device using Android File Transfer).
- At this point, you may detach your Android device and reconnect it to your iPhone.
Depending on the kind of data moved from your Android device, you may need to take additional steps to transfer the data to your iPhone. For instance, after the music in the above picture has been transferred, you may drag the duplicated songs from your Mac into your iTunes/Music library on the Mac. Finally, you’d connect your iPhone to your Mac in order to transfer the music.
3. Contact Transfer
If you want to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone, you won’t find a better solution than Contact Transfer. This program is designed for Windows PCs and connects to iPhones and Android devices, allowing you to move contacts rapidly between them. In contrast to "Move to iOS," you may utilize Contact Transfer after you’ve set up your iPhone without fear of data loss!
Here’s how to use Contact Move to transfer Android contacts to your iPhone:
- Download the Contact Transfer program for Windows and the Android Contact Transfer app from the Google Play Store.
- On your computer, launch Contact Transfer and choose Android or iPhone as your Source and Destination devices, accordingly. Continue.
- Plug in your devices: Android users should start the Contact Transfer app and press "Scan Contact Transfer QR Code." Then, using the camera on your smartphone, scan the QR code shown in Contact Transfer on your computer. iPhone: connect your iPhone to your PC with the USB cord that came with it. After that, click Continue.
- Check the boxes next to the contacts you want to transfer. Alternatively, you may click the All option to select all contacts in your list.
- Click the Transfer button!
Additionally, Contact Transfer has other tools that help you to manage your contacts more effectively on Android, iPhone, and PC. You can simply add contacts to your devices, as well as change and remove them directly from the app!
SHARE It’s a fantastic little utility that’s compatible with almost every system you could want to use it on (Android, iOS, Windows and Mac).
The program advertises transfer rates of up to 20M/s, although this is subject on your connection and network configuration. How it works is as follows:
- Download the SHAREit app for Android (from the Google Play Store) and on iPhone (from the Apple App Store) (from the Apple App Store).
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On both the Android and iPhone, open the SHAREit app.
- On Android, touch the Transfer button and go to the folder containing the files you want to send. Then touch Next to continue.
- Tap the Receive button on your iPhone to initiate the connection between the Android and iPhone.
- At this point, your iPhone will appear as a device on your Android. Select the iPhone device on the Android to begin transferring your chosen files to it!
Note: At step 4, you’ll find that SHAREit needs access to your device’s GPS, location services, and Bluetooth. If you prefer that your selected app does not have access to these permissions, we suggest that you use another method such as Droid Transfer.
As might be anticipated with a free software, several advertising will appear while the program is being used.
5. Droid Transfer
Following that comes a gadget that really packs a punch. Droid Transfer is an application that comes with a slew of various functions for transferring data between an Android handset and a PC. You may use this tool to transmit almost any kind of data (Messages, Contacts, Photos, Calendars…). Additionally, you may transfer Files, Music, and Call Logs that are not accessible via the "Move to iOS" app.
Please keep in mind that Droid Transfer copies data from your Android handset to your PC, not straight to your iPhone. Following that, you’ll need to transfer the info from your PC to your iPhone. See these tips on how to transfer photographs from Android to iPhone and how to copy contacts from Android to iPhone using Droid Transfer.
As an example of one of Droid Transfer’s functions, the following procedure demonstrates how to transfer music from Android to iPhone:
- On your PC, download Droid Transfer, and on your Android, download the Transfer Companion app.
- Using Wi-Fi or a USB cable, connect your Android to Droid Transfer.
- From the list of features on the left, choose the Music area.
- Select the "Sync with iTunes" option.
- Select "Transfer songs to iTunes" to copy all of the tunes mentioned from Android to your PC’s iTunes collection.
- Once the transfer is complete, shut Droid Transfer and gently unplug your Android from the computer.
- Using your USB cord, connect your iPhone to your PC and run iTunes.
- Select your iPhone and go to the Music section. You may adjust your Transfer options here to specify which songs you want to sync from iTunes to your iPhone.
6. Smart Transfer
Similar to SHAREit, Smart Transfer requires the software to be installed on both your Android and iPhone in order to connect. Smart Transfer, on the other hand, now supports the transfer of more file types with the integration of Contacts and Calendars. Let us examine it in action.
- Download and install the Smart Transfer app for Android (from the Google Play Store) and iPhone (from the Apple App Store) (from the Apple App Store).
- On your Android device, open Smart Transfer and touch the Send button.
- On the iPhone, open Smart Transfer and hit the receive button.
- Select whether to connect through Wi-Fi or a hotspot. On the iPhone’s screen, you’ll see a six-digit code.
- On your Android device, enter the code into Smart Transfer and then press Continue.
- On your iPhone, hit Yes to accept the connection.
- Now, on your Android device, you may choose which data to transmit to your iPhone. When you’re satisfied with your decision, click Start to begin the transfer!
The disadvantage is that individual things cannot be selected (e.g. a single photo). As such, choosing a category such as Pictures will transfer all of your Android photos to your iPhone.
As might be anticipated with a free software, several advertising will appear while the program is being used.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]