[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”6px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%” custom_padding=”31px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]When a critical file is accidentally erased from your Android phone or tablet, it is a heartbreaking experience. Most crucial data, such as photographs, movies, texts, and other files, are kept on the mobile phone. Maybe that file was a relic of joyful memories you can’t relive, or it was a work-related document. Regardless of the circumstance, losing a file is a painful experience. Accidental deletion, a lack of backup, rooting problems, memory card failure, and other factors may have resulted in data loss on your Android or iOS device.
So, what happens if you can’t find a crucial file on your phone? Is there any way to reclaim it? In this article, we’ll show you the top 5 best smartphone data recovery software which can assist you in recovering all of your lost data from your phone’s external storage.
Why Should I Use a Smart Phone Data Recovery Software?
If you can’t discover or access your important data (contacts, text messages, photographs, videos, call logs, etc.) on your Android phone or tablet, and you haven’t set up any backup alternatives. Then a smartphone data recovery software is your best chance. Here’s an overview of some of the most common Android data loss scenarios:
- You unintentionally erased your contacts, photographs, and other information.
- Corruption of SD card in your smartphone.
- Failure in rooting your Android smartphone.
- OS reset or update erased all data.
- Locked device.
- Data loss after flashing the ROM.
Top 5 Best Smart Phone Data Recovery Software
Anyone who has lost data, whether due to hardware or software failure, unintentional deletion, or cybercrime, will tell you that it is a distressing experience. If you have lost your smartphone data, you can use the following top 5 best smartphone data recovery services mentioned below to recover it:
You can use the Recoverit software for smartphone data recovery to recover your deleted emails, pictures, movies, audio, videos, and music files. Recoverit Data Recovery is easy and practical to use. This tool will allow you to recover data lost in various situations, including water damage, accidental formatting, locked devices, forgotten passcodes, and factory reset. Recoverit is compatible with both Mac and Android devices, and it can also recover data from your Android phone’s SD card.
- Simple to use
- Equipped with a rapid and deep scan mode.
- Runs on a variety of platforms, including BlackBerry, Windows, and Mac.
- To connect the SD card to the computer during recovery, you’ll need a card reader.
2. iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Recovery
iSkysoft Toolbox for Android is a one-stop solution for all types of Android problems, including data recovery, lock removal, data backup & restore, SIM unlock, data extraction (broken device), root, screen recorder, and more. This app allows you to recover data from your Android smartphone that you have erased accidentally or became corrupted due to viruses, program failures, and damaged files. Data recovery of smartphone android’s internal storage card is also possible with iSkysoft Toolbox – Android Data Recovery tool.
- Allows you to recover deleted files on Android devices.
- Before recovering the lost files, you can preview them.
- Ability to backup recovered files by exporting them to a computer.
- This smartphone data recovery service only works with Android smartphones.
The best smartphone recovery pro for Android that newbies and non-technical users can use without any difficulty is the Stellar Data Recovery application. It includes a user-friendly interface that will guide you through the data recovery process. It also allows you to preview your data before recovering it. You can use this software to recover files from other internal devices, such as a hard disk, in addition to your cell phone. It may also be used with additional external devices such as flash disks and compact disks.
- Easy to use and simple UI.
- Allows you to preview the data before recovering it.
- Capable of recovering data from CD and DVD devices.
- It is a little expensive.
Are you looking for a smart data recovery mobile app? You can quickly retrieve lost files and texts from your Android device using FonePaw. This software has a quicker scanning speed while still maintaining the privacy of your data, such as phone records, texts, photographs, videos, documents, and WhatsApp media. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HTML, PDF, RAR, ZIP, and more file types are supported. It makes no difference if your data was lost due to an accident, an OS crash, SD card difficulties, ROM flashing, or a virus assault; the software can recover it all. The program supports over 6000 Android devices with versions ranging from 2.3 to 9.0.
- This smartphone broken screen data recovery tool allows you to retrieve data from a SIM card.
- Compatible with several file formats.
- For some people, it is sluggish to navigate.
- You can recover data only after acquiring a license.
5. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is a data recovery tool for Android smartphones that makes use of cutting-edge technologies. It is easy to use and free, and it can help you recover data that has been accidentally erased or corrupted. This software can recover documents, applications, audio files, movies, databases, emails, and other media. This smartphone data recovery tool can recover data from your Android smartphone, Android tablets and TV boxes.
- Simple and intuitive UI.
- Quick and deep scans are both offered.
- Offers preview of the file before its recovery.
- Allows the recovery of the majority of file formats.
- The only version of Disk Drill that can scan mobile phones is the Mac OS version.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:recover data from phone memory
and recover deleted camera photos from Android
There are so many smartphone data recovery software in the market. Some software may work for you, while others may not. To choose the best option for you, it’s critical to analyze the circumstances of your data loss. We have listed the top 5 smartphone data recovery software above; you can use any one of them according to your needs.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]