[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”14px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Believe me when I say that hundreds of people face a similar situation regularly. Our worst fear may be losing data from our SD card or phone’s internal memory. Fortunately, you can quickly recover your lost or erased data with the suitable Android memory card recovery software.
You can use any one of the following apps to recover data from an Android SD card. Continue reading to learn about the best tools for sd card recovery for Android:
Part 1: Some Questions about Android SD Card Recovery
1. Is Android SD Card Recovery Possible?
Yes, sd card recovery for Android is possible with a robust SD card data recovery tool. When you can’t retrieve your data on an Android device after an unforeseen event, such as an unintentional deletion, you might think the contents have been erased from the phone or tablet. In reality, the files are still on your smartphone and can be recovered using an Android SD card recovery app.
2. Reasons for SD Card Corruption
Several factors can cause damaged or corrupted SD cards on Android, which include:
- Memory is limited, yet you continue to try to add files to it.
- The system crashed after attaching the SD card to the PC.
- You connected an Android SD card to a computer infected with a virus.
- Bad sectors on SD cards can cause the memory card to be destroyed, resulting in the loss of all its data.
- Disconnecting the card from the system without following the appropriate procedure.
3. How to Maximize Chances of File Recovery?
You’ll want to act immediately for the best results since new files can readily overwrite your deleted data. This is why it’s critical to refrain from downloading and installing new software. Because software can start upgrading in the background, it’s better to switch off your internet for a time.
4. Things to Consider When Choosing an SD Card Recovery Tool
If you want to get better outcomes, consider the following:
- Attempt to retrieve data as quickly as possible. Waiting a long time will also reduce your chances of recovering your data.
- Other than that, don’t do anything else with the SD card (like moving data to your SD card from another source) because unavailable data on the SD card may be overwritten by freshly transferred material.
- Only use a reputable Android SD card recovery program. If the tool isn’t trustworthy or safe, it may do more harm than good to your SD card.
Part 2. Top 3 Tools for SD Card Recovery for Android
If you are worried about online sd card recovery android, you can use any of the following data recovery tools mentioned below to recover your lost data:
1. Tenorshare Ultdata for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is widely considered one of the best data retrieval apps for Android. It claims to offer the industry’s most incredible data recovery success rate and supports over 6000 devices, including those from Oppo, Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, and others. This tool has made it easier to restore deleted photos and WhatsApp messages from your smartphone. Even if you don’t have a backup, it can recover stickers, data, movies, audio, and more. Regardless of the document type, Tenorshare can assist you in recovering critical contacts, phone records, and other information from your memory. You can get your selected data back without having to root.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Retrieve files from removable media such as memory cards and external hard drives.
- Recover various data formats, including photos, music PDFs, videos, emails, and other files.
- Allows sd card recovery for Android and preview before recovery.
- Allows restricted screening.
2. Dr. Fone
Dr. Fone is the most famous data recovery tool. It can retrieve videos from the cache in addition to images, contacts, and messages. This app can scan and recover any data immediately. It’s a simple method for restoring photos, texts, and documents. It offers damaged Android data recovery free download and allows previewing of files before recovery. This free Android data recovery app has a high level of compatibility. This android sd recovery tool supports BMP, GIF, MP4, JPG, PNG, 3GP, AVI, MOV, and other common formats.
Dr.fone allows you to obtain info from the cache, thus rooting isn’t required. Dr.fone also has a Recycle Bin that functions just like on a Mac or Windows computer. If you use it to remove files, you can recover them afterwards. Wireless file transfer between Android and PC is a wonderful feature that sets this app apart from the competitors.
- Wireless transfer of files.
- Supports an extensive range of file formats.
- Allows sd card data recovery for Android.
- Clone and backup utility are present.
- A little pricey.
3. Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery is a remarkable android sd card recovery tool available online. You can use it with a computer, a laptop, a smartphone, a server, a flash drive, a memory card, and other external storage devices. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes recovering data fast, and it can even recover data from encrypted disks.
This app can work with DSLRs, drones, digicams, security cameras, and mobile phones for video correction. You can recover photos, videos, and music data from SD cards, CF cards, USB flash drives, and other storage devices. Stellar data recovery can also retrieve your lost pictures, videos, contacts, messages, calendars, and call history from your iPhone and iPad. The software’s premium edition can fix faulty picture and video files. Stellar can operate with storage devices that are larger than 6 TB.
- Simple to use.
- Allows sd recovery android.
- Provides customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Rooting your Android is required.
- Recovery alternatives are limited.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:data recovery from samsung phone with a broken screen and Recover Data from Broken Huawei Phone
That’s all there is to know about the sd card recovery for Android. Hopefully, the data recovery tools mentioned above will assist you in recovering your contents. In terms of data recovery rate, there is no better data recovery tool for Android SD card recovery than Tenorshare Ultdata for Android. We highly recommend this app because it is user-friendly and is packed with unique features.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]