[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”8px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Recently, Samsung users almost only talk about secure folders. Although this is a safe way of storing files, whether the files are lost there remains; is it possible to retrieve them? If possible, how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Safe Folder is a reasonable and common question about Samsung Secure Folder. So, here we provide the answers to frequently asked questions that would give you an understanding of Samsung secure folder recovery.
Part 1: What is Samsung Secure Folder?
Samsung secure folders recovery is Samsung’s way of providing customers with extra protection for their files, designed as a safe locker where users can keep their private data without worrying about others accessing them.
In addition, the secure folder is a unique feature of Samsung phones, an encrypted space to store files, videos, photos, and applications. It’s like a private vault in your phone. Knowing that all your files are secure and that no one can access them without your knowledge gives you peace of mind. Initially, this feature came from Samsung Knox. It is pre-installed with a variety of Samsung smartphones, including the latest Galaxy and Note series.
Part 2: What to do if data in Samsung Secure Folder gets deleted?
1. Tenorshare Ultdata Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is a user-friendly software that allows you to recover deleted text messages, text messages, photos, video contacts, WhatsApp, call history, and other data from Huawei phones without backup or rooting. This tool will deeply scan your device for lost files and then provide you with options to restore and restore these files to your device. It is compatible with up to 6000 Android devices and tablets, including Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
- Recover deleted photos, videos, documents, and more without root
- UltData enables the restoration of deleted WhatsApp messages on Android without backup and root
- This software requires no expertise and is so easy to use
- It has a high rate of success in data recovery.
- Tenorshare supports different types of Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, Huawei, etc.
2. PhoneRescue for Android
PhoneRescue is a user-friendly Android data recovery software that allows users to retrieve deleted or lost data from Android devices. iMobie PhoneRescue for Android devices has various useful functions. It directly scans your Android device to recover deleted or lost files without any backup. Supports the recovery of deleted photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, notes, etc., lost due to accidental deletion, factory reset, failure to update or jailbreak, system crash, virus attack, device loss or theft, etc. It guarantees fast data recovery speed and a higher success rate.
- Phonerescue has quite a high data recovery success rate
- Capable of retrieving everything you need
- It is capable of restoring lost data directly to the device
- This iMobie tool sorts out lost and hidden data on devices with or without root.
- You will get a complete solution to recover WhatsApp data, even attachments.
3. Jihosoft Android Data Recovery
Jihosoft Android Data Recovery is user-friendly unequable software to scan and preview all missing contacts, photos, text messages, and more due to accidental deletion, factory reset, system crash, rooting error, broken or lock screen, and more. It enables the selective recovery of deleted files from Android phone internal memory and memory card, including contacts, SMS messages, call logs, gallery photos, videos, music, audios, WhatsApp and Viber chat history, and other document files. It supports different types of Android devices and tablets.
- Jihosoft supports a large number of Android device types
- Recover lost data in multiple formats
- This Android data recovery supports the selective recovery of deleted data
- Allows for scanning and previewing of recoverable data
- Recovers deleted data on Samsung Galaxy Note series, Samsung Galaxy S series, HTC, etc.
4. MYJAD Android Data Recovery
MYJAD is another easy-to-use program that deals help retrieve lost data quickly on your Android device. It supports almost every Android device, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and more. It enables the recovery of Android lost data, including contacts, videos, SMS, photos, audios, and more stored on your SD card in your device. It also backup Android data to a computer. It is risk-free and recovers data quickly.
- Our 4th data recovery tool for Android is super easy to use.
- It effortlessly previews and retrieves deleted data from the SD card
- Now you can backup Android data to computer
- MYJAD is compatible with different types and versions of Android devices
- Data Recovery with high Speed and risk-free
5. iCare – Data Recovery for Android
iCare Data Recovery is the most recognized accessible data recovery software for Android for photos, documents, videos, audios, and more files from external or internal hard drives, USB drives, Micro SD cards, SD cards, CF cards, memory cards, and emptied Recycle Bin, etc. It supports all Android OS and all brands of Android devices like Samsung, Sony, Blackberry, Motorola, HTC, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc. Also, it recovers data from Android phone internal memory, is risk-free, and allows users to preview files before recovering them.
- Supports all Android OS and Android devices
- Recover data from Android internal memory
- Helps recover lost files from Android devices
- iCare Data Recovery is risk-free from viruses or spyware
- It enables file preview before recovering
Part 3: Additional Tip
How to recover secure data from Samsung backup?
Here is a 3-step guide on how to recover secure data:
Step 1: Click on menu, tap Backup and Restore, then hit on the Restore button
Step 2: Choose the files you want to restore from the backups listed
Step 3: Now, click on Restore Now.
Thus, after reading the brief description of Samsung secured folder recovery and its uses, you can see that you can perform data recovery with no hassle. So, try any one of the above-listed software right away to secure your precious files.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]