[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”3px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Having stress about losing an important file or folder is not a good feeling at all. Most people got stuck on the part ‘how do I recover my pictures on my phone.’ In search of finding a solution, we often stumble upon something malicious and dangerous for our smartphones. Whether it’s about phone photo recovery, data recovery, or loss of valuable documents, most of the time, we believed in third-party apps that are not even ‘verified’ by Google or Apple. A majority of phone data recovery programs include spyware that ruins your phone rather than recovering your data. Forbes published a report in 2019 that stated:
“About 25 million Android devices are infected with different types of malware.”
Internet is jam-packed with scams, ransomware, stalkerware, etc., that are ready to make you their prey. Swimming your way out of these and finding good software that solves your problem is not less than a hassle. Many people don’t have technical knowledge about what to install and what ‘not’ to install, what can infect their phones, and how to spot adverts, etc. To ease this issue, we’ll give you experts’ recommended suggestions about recovering your lost data.
What Are Data Recovery Software And Why Do You Need Them?
As the name suggests, the primary use of data recovery software is to recover and restore ‘deleted’ data on your phone, laptop, and computer. If something is accidentally deleted from your phone or computer, the data recovery software scouts the deleted file from the location it had removed, put the deleted pieces back together and presents the final output in the recoverable data format. The modern tools can find and recover 1000’s of images within few seconds. Even if you lose your important data with just a few wrong clicks, you can now be at peace. Some phones come with the ‘recovery’ option enabled, but most people said ‘my phone photo recovery just does not work.’ It’s because they aren’t efficient. The software we are recommending holds the capability of recovering images and videos and WhatsApp messages and documents, contacts, emails, old phone photo recovery, and much more. So keep reading:
1. Stellar Data Recovery For Android
The first recommendation in our list is none other than Stellar Data Recovery software. It’s free software that can recover almost anything on your Android devices. It doesn’t only recover photos from the phone but also has a wide range of other usages, such as recovering call history, WhatsApp messages, audio files, documents, etc.
It supports 6000+ Android devices manufactured by Samsung, Lenovo, Google Pixel lineups, Motorola, etc. You cannot only restore deleted data from the phone’s internal storage, but it also works like a charm with memory cards.
- Compatible with 6000+ devices and supports Android 4.0 & above.
- Best free phone photo recovery software available.
- It supports 5 International Languages (English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish).
- It provides multiple ways to scan and sort your data.
- Easy to use and efficiently recover photos from phone.
- 3-simple steps data recovery, Scan->Select->Recover.
- There’re multiple formats to save your data on your desired location.
- Not compatible with devices that are below Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
- Selected formats to choose from when exporting the data.
- The paid version of the software is also available.
It runs smoothly on Windows OS. However, you can also download the macOS version of the software. It requires a minimum of 1 GB RAM and 100MB of hard disk space on Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10.
Note: One thing you need to consider before running this software is to check your phone’s Android version. It’s compatible with all devices running Android 4.0 & above.
Price for Paid Version:
If you’re looking to buy the paid version of the software, it’s also available. In short, we would recommend you to go with a yearly subscription and ‘Premium’ version of the software, which would cost $70.00.
2. Tenorshare UltData For Android:
Tenorshare is known for its high efficiency and well-optimized software products. Tenorshare focuses on smartphone solutions, such as iPhone data recovery, bypassing iCloud activation, etc. You can use this software on 6000+ different Android devices. It does not only provide 100% lossless recovery of the loss documents, but your data is safe with their tight security, checked by Norton.
Tenorshare claims they have the highest phone photo recovery rate in the entire ‘recovery’ industry. With the help of fascinating features, the software can recover data from OS crashes /updates, accidental deletion, water damages, system root, etc.
- It can scan 1000’s of deleted photos within few seconds without root.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android.
- You can recover deleted WhatsApp messages, stickers, videos, images, WhatsApp Business documents, WeChat lost contacts and data, etc.
- Supports 6000+ Android devices ranges from Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
- It supports Android 11.
- Recover photos from broken phones.
- It has lots of functionality, such as safe recovery, selective recovery, Google Drive backup, etc.
- The free version of the software has limited access to the features.
- Not compatible with Android version’s below 5.0 (Lollipop).
- Premium software.
It’s compatible with almost all versions of Windows (XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10) and macOS (10.10 and later).
Note: – Not compatible with Android Version below 5.0 (that is Lollipop).
You can use the free trial for some time, but eventually, you will pay for the software to access premium features. In short, if you want to try luck with Tenorshare products, you should get a 1-year License of recovery software, as it provides access to 5 devices and 1 PC. You can get the software for the price of 40.00$.
3. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android:
EaseUS MobiSaver is by far the best recommendation on which you can lay your hands. It deals with various aspects to recover and restore your lost data in your smartphone. In addition to recovering lost documents, photos, music videos, and messages, it also recovers contacts, photos, and lost emails. You name it!
EaseUS supports 6000+ Android devices from various manufacturers. It provides a list of more compatible brands than Stellar Data Recovery. The tool has attained great credibility in data management, partitioning your data, backups, video editors, etc., for over 17+ years.
- Free tech support.
- It utilizes a 256-bit SSL certificate, which is 100% secure.
- It works perfectly in both cases, such as for ‘Internal Storage’ and ‘SD Card.’
- You can also preview the recovered items before storing them on your device.
- It’s compatible with Android as well as iOS devices.
- 3-steps quick recovery option.
- It can also recover documents infected from viruses or gets removed during ‘rooting.’
- Limited functionality.
- The software provides only three supported languages (English, Deutsch, French).
- Not completely recovers data from iPhone.
- The Paid version is also available.
It’s highly compatible with Windows OS and can run in any version of Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10). The Windows 11 version is still in development. It’s also efficiently run on macOS.
Note: To use this software, you need to check your Android version on your phone. Android versions before Lollipop (version 5.0) cannot run it.
Price: Although it’s free, the paid version of the product is also available on the official website. In short, if you’re choosing EaseUS for a single device, then you should opt for the ‘Pro’ version, which is a one-time payment and would cost you $40.00.
There might be unique and quality products available online that you can use to recover data. But our suggestion for you is to go with Tenorshare, as this amazing app has more pros and fewer cons. At an affordable price, you would get the combined features of both Stellar and EaseUS in Tenorshare. If you have any queries or suggestions about cell phone photo recovery or recovering photos from broken phone, post them in the comments.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]