[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”10px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Erasing/deleting memorable or essential videos by mistake from your mobile and unable to retrieve them is pathetic. But, don’t worry, there are various possible solutions to get back your deleted files, including videos. If you search the Internet, it will offer solutions that will puzzle you in choosing the best solution quickly and easily. We care about your time and thus, bring a list of the top solutions regarding iPhone deleted video recovery in this article. Let us read more.
Part 1: How to perform iPhone deleted video recovery with computer?
If you have decided to get back your deleted videos using a computer, this section is for you. Complete the iPhone video recovery process through a computer will allow you to get effective results.
1. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData supports over 35 file types like videos, SMS, contacts, photos, etc., allowing recovery of deleted data directly from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup. It supports various apps’ backups and restores WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, LINE, and WeChat. Its three recovery modes make it capable of getting back all files that you want in seconds successfully without losing a single byte ever. It allows in-depth scanning through your device with a computer and retrieves data without backup. Get back your lost data in three steps by simply scanning and previewing the files of an iTunes backup, recover them selectively.
- It supports up to 35 recovery data from WhatsApp, contacts, videos, media, messages, etc.
- Recover deleted files from a damaged device, including all the iOS devices, i.e., iPhone, iPad, & iPods.
- It allows recovery from any iOS device, iTunes backup file, or iCloud backup file.
- It offers a preview option of the data before applying recovery.
- Ultdata has the most accessible and interactive user interface to make the process easy.
2. Enigma Recovery
Enigma Recovery provides three methods of iPhone video recovery and protects your iOS data. It helps you recover your lost data directly from your iOS device and iTunes/Finder backups while ensuring no data loss with its Incremental Backup feature. It will securely store your files on your computer. Incremental Backups to ensure you don’t lose your data again. Restore files, photos, videos, messages, contacts, etc., to your iOS device directly, or if you want, you can export them to your computer in PDF, CSV, XML, VCF, and XLS.
- Offer the fastest message recovery scan for iOS devices compared with others.
- Export/transfer data to your computer and restore it to your iOS device.
- Without restoring a backup file, recover and extract specific deleted data from iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Before extracting files to your computer, preview your recovered data.
- Recover quickly lost data such as photos, videos, contacts, calls, etc., and restore text messages and deleted iMessages with its message recovery scan.
PhoneRescue offers a 100% secure iPhone video recovery success rate and makes the process easy to get back everything essential apart from videos for you in every possible way. You need to click thrice to retrieve all your data without having tech knowledge. PhoneRescue safely rescues your data from any iOS data complexity based on custom-designed technologies at the first moment. Apart from saving data, PhoneRescue fixes your iOS system issues, including frozen iPhone, White/Blue/Black screen of death, and devices in Recovery or DFU Mode, etc. It is also capable of removing both Lock Screen Passcode and Screen Time Passcode.
- Retrieve your valuable info with the help of its provided three safe and reliable methods.
- Save messages, message attachments, contact list, and call history to the HTML format.
- Recover lost data from older and newest iOS devices that carry any version built on no-data-loss technology.
- Remove all types of Lock Screens on your iPhone including passcode, Face ID, Touch ID.
- Preview and select your videos, photos, messages, and more or any encrypted or damaged data to recover from an iTunes backup.
4. iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back iPhone video recovery helps to recover mistakenly deleted photos or messages even if they are not in your Recently Deleted folder. It handles the performance of the factory reset. iMyFone D-Back tries to recover as much information as possible when the iPhone device is damaged or removed after upgrading or restoring to a new iOS. You can restore previously stolen or lost iPhone data to your new iPhone or PC. D-Back allows restoring and scanning stored on the iCloud service or iCloud backup back without data loss. Just install, review, and recover; it is that simple.
- Recover more than 20 file types, voice memos, text messages, photos, contacts, notes, etc.
- Support to fix various potential issues, including iPhone black/white screen of death and the iPhone stuck in recovery mode, and more.
- Recover data directly and quickly from iOS device, iTunes, iCloud, or any third-party program backup.
- Get back deleted or lost data with only three steps instantly.
- Recover data from iCloud by logging in only an iCloud account.
Part 2: How to perform iPhone deleted video recovery without computer?
Complete the process of iPhone video recovery free without a computer, with these two methods described below. Both ways will provide you expected results without much hassle.
1. ‘Recently Deleted’ folder
Recovering deleted videos from ‘Recently Deleted’ folders will only work in two cases:
- When the deleted videos are taken with your device’s Camera app and
- If videos are lost after the iOS update.
Note: Your deleted videos remain in the Recently Deleted album for 30 days.
To recover deleted iPhone videos, follow the steps.
Step 1: Open your Photos app and then go to the Albums.
Step 2: Visit the Recently Deleted album to click Select.
Step 3:: Tap on the video/videos that you want to restore and click on the Recover button and confirm that you want to recover the videos.
2. iCloud Backup
If you failed to recover data from the “Recently Deleted” folder just because you didn’t recover files within 30 days, then follow the below instructions to restore iCloud backup videos.
Step 1: Go to the Restore from iCloud Backup optionSee a Hello screen, go to the Apps and Data screen by following the on-screen steps. Then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
Step 2: Sign in to iCloud and choose the recovery video file Sign in to the iCloud account using your Apple ID, pick a backup, and choose the most important file you want to recover. The data transfer will begin. Whenever asked to sign in to your Apple ID account, reestablish your applications.
Step 3: Finish the process
Connect until the process finish. After finishing the process, you will get your deleted videos back to your iPhone.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions: recover photos after factory reset iphone without backup , and recover data from iphone without backup
Now you know well about the solutions to perform iPhone deleted videos recovery with or without the computer. Which method do you want to use? No doubt, to get the most efficient and fastest result most easily, try Tenorshare UltData to complete your iPhone video recovery process. It will offer you numerous features that will provide you perfect results and get back deleted videos.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]