[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]iOS technologies have for long been difficult to work with because of the hard encryption algorithms and also upgrading to the latest version released is not easy. Many people are susceptible to data loss especially if you had not backed your data on either iTunes or iCloud. Imagine you are working on a thesis project and you accidentally delete it or you restore your iPhone? Can it be recovered? The good news is yes you can if you use the right tool as they are many out there that claim they can recover but actually cannot. This article explores 2021 Top 5 Softwares For iPhone Data Recovery After Restore
Part 1: Top 5 Softwares For iPhone Data Recovery After Restore You Must Know
1. Wondershare Dr.Fone
Wondershare Dr.Fone is a great tool that you can use to recover data from a restored iPhone. You can restore data such as messages, photos, audio files, etc using Dr.Fone
Key Features of Dr.Fone:
- One-Click Data Recovery: Dr.Fone has three data recovery modes: recovery from an iOS or Android smartphone, iTunes recovery, and iCloud recovery. These three options can be found in the “Data Recovery” section of the sidebar.
- Transferring files across smartphones, computers, and WhatsApp: From the main screen, you can locate the file transfer option. You can use Dr.Fone to copy and transfer data from different devices. You can recover data from restored iPhone using Dr.Fone if you had backed up.
- Permanent Data Deletion: If you would like to sell your phone and you are concerned about your privacy you can simply use Dr.Fone to erase all your data.
- Phone unlock feature: You can unlock the phone screen with Dr.Fone, unlock iTunes and the iPhone without a password, and unlock an Android phone without resetting the settings.
- Backup of All Data: You can use Dr.Fone to preview and select important files to restore or backup. The three options available are, restore a backup from iTunes/iCloud or computer or select and copy to computer. You can also back up social applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Viber etcetera.
- Data Recovery from Smartphones that Have Been Damaged: This feature allows you to retrieve data from devices that have been damaged or not working.
- In just a few clicks, you may unlock your SIM card.
Dr.Fone allows you to recover data from iPhone in three ways. Dr.Fone enables you to preview and choose the files you want to recover. It is advisable to back up your data on iCloud or iTunes for easy recovery. To recover iPhone data after restore follow the steps below;
Download Dr.Fone to your computer
To download Dr.Fone. Select “Data Recovery” from the Dr.Fone tools menu after launching the software.
Connect your iPhone and then go to the left column and select “Recover from iTunes Backup File.”
To extract a backup file, select it click “Start Scan.”
When the scan is finished, you can see the scan results and selectively restore any items you desire to your computer. It can be completed with a single click.
N/B: You can not only recover data from an iTunes backup, but you can also recover deleted data that can’t be restored directly from iTunes to your iPhone.
2. Tenorshare UltData
Tenoshare’s UltData is one of the most prominent tools available in the recovery software realm. Supporting up to 35 file types — UtlData recover everything that is recoverable from the devices, including images, contacts, messages, call logs, and more! Of course, the application is also capable of recovering third-party app data like of WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, and more. And besides the exceptional features, UltData also has the most convenient and navigable interface of any application.
Follow these simple steps to recover data using the UltData:
- Simple interface — just three step processes to recover the data
- The interface allows you to scan and recover files by data type (individual files)
- Allows you to retrieve individual files from iCloud and iTunes backup
- Supports recovery of over 35 file types
Install the application on your Mac or Windows computer.
Select the file formats and choose Start Scan.
Preview the recovered files and click on Recover to copy the recovered files on the computer.
3. FoneLab iPhone data recovery
FoneLab is an iPhone data recovery tool that makes it possible to recover iPhone data such as photos, contacts, applications among others. Fone lab is simple to use even for a first-time user and the success rate of recovery is very high.
The features of FoneLab:
- Enables easy retrieval of data directly from your iOS device
- Recover data that you had backed up on iCloud or iTunes.
- Back-up and restore iPhone data with FoneLab
N/B: FoneLab is not free but it is worth the money. They have a trial version before purchasing
Stepwise guide on how to use FoneLab Data recovery tool to recover data from iPhone after restore
Step 1: Connect your device to a computer
Firstly, connect your iOS device to your PC using its USB cable.
Step 2:Start the scanning process
Up next, click on the Scan button to begin the scanning process. By doing so, Fonelab will scan out all the data restored.
Step 3: Preview and recover your files
Once the scanning process is finalized, your retired files will be displayed on the screen.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery
EaseUS just as the name suggests is easy to use and secure data recovery software that end users can use to recover data from restored iPhone. EaseUS specializes in raw recovery, partition recovery, SDD/HDD recovery, and format recovery.
- Supports a wide range of storage drives such as Zip drive, USB drives, SSD drives
- Almost all file types can be recovered using this software. File formats like. docs,.txt,.doc, etc.
- Data recovery capability in a variety of data loss scenarios
- All versions of the Windows operating system are supported.
- A user interface that is both cool and friendly
- Recovers data from a variety of devices.
As mentioned EaseUS is easy to use and from the image above the iPhone data recovery after restore process can be done in three easy steps.
Step 1: Launch EaseUS
Download and install EaseUS to your computer. Users are advised not to install the software on the lost data’s magnetic area of the hard disk drive to avoid the danger of information being overwritten.
Step 2: Scanning process
After you have successfully installed the software a display of available disk partitions will appear. Select the one you prefer and begin the scanning process by pressing “Scan”
Step 3: Recover data
This is the last step to recover iPhone data after restore. You can preview the data after scanning is complete and click on “Recover’ to retrieve your files.
Syncios is the best alternative for iTunes and a great solution for recovering data from iPhone after restore. It can also be used to backup data. End users can export applications, photos, audio files, messages, and many more.
- You can easily back up and recover data from restored iPhone
- Photo Compression, HEIC to JPG Converter, Audio Conversion Ringtone Maker, and Video Conversion are all useful and free tools.
- File types Supported on All Android & iOS Devices are supported by Syncios
- Synciosis an amazing file explorer for all mobile phones that allows you to browse your phone’s files and transfer them between your phone and your computer.
If you would like to recover data from iPhone after steps using Syncios follow the steps below:
Step 1: Download and launch the program
Visit the official website of Syncios and download the program to your computer.
Step 2: Click on restore iTunes backup
The Syncios program will pop up automatically and a display of all previously backed up files will appear. To restore everything, simply click the “Next” button twice, then press “OK” to begin the process.
I hope you found this article insightful and you don’t have to scream or get worried if you had your iPhone restored or accidentally deleted that important thesis or wedding photo. You can always recover iPhone data after restore. It is advisable to always back up your data through either iTunes or iCloud as this will make the recovery rate a success. There are many tools out there but the ones listed above have been tested and have actually been reliable, easy to use and ones that are worth the money, and they are therefore highly recommended.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]