[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”10px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]A factory reset is essential to solve some iPhone issues like app errors or system issues. Resetting and removing a device can solve difficulties that cause the machine to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish, or otherwise damage performance. Yet, a factory reset also leads to severe data loss since it refers to “Erase All Content and Settings.”
If you don’t have a backup you made before, there is almost no probability for you to go for iPhone data recovery after a factory reset. Any of the iPhone data restoration tools cannot do you a favor.
But you can still have a try. You can use various data recovery methods and tools to scan your iPhone device for lost data. If you find any, you can recover data from iPhone after a factory reset.
Part 1: In-built ways to recover data from iPhone after factory reset
As an expert in getting back missing data, the methods mentioned below offer different retrieval modes to recover data with high chances of success in other situations such as factory reset, water damaged iPhone, lost iPhone, upgrade/downgrade, etc.
1 iTunes Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone device with iTunes before any factory reset, you can recover iPhone photos after factory reset with the help of iTunes backup.
Step 1: Connect iPhone to the PC and run iTunes.
Step 2: Choose the Restore Backup option in the summary section. Select the most recent backup and hit the “Restore” button. Let the device connected until the process is finished.
If you have an iCloud backup instead, follow the steps below to recover photos after the factory reset of iPhone.
Step 1:Turn on your iPhone.
Step 2: Follow the on-screen steps to set up the iPhone device.
Step 3: When arriving at App & Data screen, choose Restore from iCloud Backup
- Sign in to iCloud with Apple ID.
- Then, tap “Choose backup.”
- View the available iCloud backups.
Part 2: Third-Party Apps for iPhone data recovery after factory reset
It is not simple to restore iPhone data after a factory reset, and it is even more problematic when you do not have any backup beforehand. In a situation like this, various data recovery tools are worthy of increasing the success rate, as discussed below.
1 Dr Fone iPhone Data Recovery
Dr. Fone iPhone Data Recovery is our first ideal choice which offers iPhone data recovery for personal use in the world. Dr. Fone iPhone Data Recovery provides 3 iPhone data recovery modes to ensure the highest recovery rate as the unique data recovery industry leader. It not only restores data from iPhone/iPad straightly but can also retrieve data from iTunes and iCloud backup files individually. Furthermore, it comes with advanced data restoration technology, enabling you to restore data like contacts, texts, photos, and more. Every data piece you lost will find its way back to you with Dr. Fone iPhone Data Recovery.
- It can store or keep data of both Android and iOS devices.
- With it, you can retrieve any data like images, videos, texts, call logs, notes, etc.
- It is supported by 6000+ Android devices and all kinds of iPhone devices, including iTunes.
- It facilitates the preview of backup files before recovery.
- Password restoration from the mobile phone.
2 iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back is another ideal program to restore iPhone after a factory reset stored in an iPhone device. Before fixing the deleted data, a preview is offered to select the necessary data to be retrieved. iMyFone D-Back is a relatively easy-to-use tool where you get your data back with just a few clicks. For understanding more of what this recovery tool offers, have a look at its key features below.
- iMyFone D-Back offers different recovery modes that guarantee its recovery capability.
- This tool supports the recovery of 20+ different data types, including notes, texts, contacts, third-party apps.
- This recovery tool can also fix iPhone-related issues, such as white screen, black screen, unending loops, etc.
- Its preview function lets you recover important data individually.
- iMyFone D-Back assists with all the latest iPhone models, including 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE.
3 PanFone iOS Data Recovery
When PanFone iOS Recovery completes the scan, it will feature the data in 3 major kinds: Images & Videos, Messages & Call log, Memos & Others. You can preview the data in detail by hitting each tab and then restore the files to iDevice or PC selectively. With PanFone, you can scan your iPhone directly and allow you to preview the missing data and select deleted files for restoring the iPhone after a factory reset.
- It allows recovering contacts in Vcard, CSV, VCF, HTML format to PC and restoring them directly to iPhone devices.
- It assists in restoring missing data, including Images, Camera Roll, Messages, WhatsApp Messages, Contacts, Call History, Kik, and Viber data.
- It helps to recover data loss from accidentally deleted, virus attacks, improper operation, etc.
- Preview what you’ve found before performing recovery.
- You can also extract found data from a computer or put them back on an iOS device.
It is a MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS Free for factory reset iPhone data recovery. It is a simple-to-use iPhone data recovery tool that can recover lost contacts, texts, images, notes, videos, etc., from all iPhone devices. As we all know, accident always happens without warning; thus, you may lose your important photos or files or other data due to accidental deletion, the device crashed, iOS upgrade or device is stolen, etc. But don’t be too upset; MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iPhone Free is a key that gets your lost data back and recovers data from factory reset iPhone.
- Retrieve iPhone data in only three steps.
- Recovers data from iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Restore Contacts, SMS, Notes, Photos, and more.
- Compatible with all iPhone versions.
- Present on both Windows OS and Mac OS X.
5 iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft iPhone data recovery is another easiest all-in-one method to restore your deleted files and information from iPhone devices, including iPad or iPods. It is also considered to recover iPhone data after factory reset. The good news is, with iBeesoft, no matter what information or data you are worryingly looking for, it will get restored with 100% security. Also, it assists in data recovery from iTunes and iCloud backups.
- It helps users restore deleted photos, texts, videos, contacts, and much more from iPhone devices.
- A total of 3 recovery modes are available: Recover from iOS, Recover from iCloud, and Recover from iTunes.
- The best iPhone recovery program full version is entirely compatible with all the iPhone device models.
- This program can perform deep scanning.
- Support to more than 20+ file types.
According to a recent report, there are a whopping 1.5 billion iOS devices in the world, and yours could be among them. Data recovery, along with the solution to factory reset your device, may not be a usual occurrence. But when it happens, you need various methods and tools for iPhone data recovery after factory reset by your side so that you don’t end up losing your wits.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]