[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”1px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Data loss is not a new scenario! It can result from crashed or damaged devices, failed iOS upgrade/downgrade, water damage, virus attack, stuck iPhone, accidental deletion, jailbreak, factory reset, etc. With losing critical iOS data such as Messages, Contacts, Calendars, WhatsApp, Photos, Voice memos, Safari bookmarks, Reminders, Kik, etc., you need to recover them effectively with software. iPhone data recovery costdepends on the software and what they’re offering. While there are indeed a lot of paid iOS data recovery tools out there that can help you with the whole process, there are some others that you can access for free. However, upgrading to the paid versions would give you a more comprehensive range of options. So, if you’re looking to make a free iPhone recovery, explore any of these top 5 tools to help you get back your precious iOS data seamlessly.
Let’s dive right into it!
Part 1: Free Tools for iPhone Data Recovery
1. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
It is a professional, full-featured, and yet intuitive iOS data recovery tool that enables you to recover different types of iOS data, including Safari bookmarks, Messages, Photos, Voice memos, Contacts, Calendars, WhatsApp, Kik, Reminders, etc. With this tool, restore data from iOS backups like iCloud and iTunes. Data recovery from iOS devices is also possible. Don’t worry about losing any data during transfer, restore, or backup as the process does not overwrite existing data. Selective iCloud and iTunes free iPhone data recovery are also possible with Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS). The tool also comes in handy for backing up iOS data. The annual license covers up to 5 devices, and 1 PC goes for $19.99, and you do not have to bother about auto-renewal.
- Selective recovery of iOS data
- Data preview before recovery
- No data overwriting during data backup and restore.
- 3 data recovery modes
- No refund policy
- Issues with using the software if you need to reset your PC
- Limited features when using the trial version
- Annual licensing only covers 6 devices including 1 PC.
2. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
This free iPhone data recoverytool offers you 3 safe data recovery modes:
- Recover from iOS device, restore from iCloud, and restore from iTunes.
- Retrieve over 20 types of iOS data using Primo iPhone Data Recovery directly to your iPhone, be it Messages, Contacts, Photos, Voice memos, Videos, Calendars, etc.
- Fix iOS system issues such as those arising from the iOS upgrade using this software. You can also recover deleted data.
Save retrieved messages on your PC in formats, such as HTML, VCF, TEXT, etc. Selective file extraction, without restore, from iPhone backups, is possible. $39.99 allows you to upgrade to the paid version and obtain a license for 1 PC.
- Money-back guarantee up to 60 days of purchasing the tool
- Round the clock customer support system
- Free upgrades for a lifetime
- Free iPhone data recovery from iTunes, iCloud and iOS devices.
- Intuitive interface
- Limited recovery options with the trial version
- Absence of check/uncheck option for all types of file
3. Disk Drill 4 – iPhone Data Recovery
Thisfree iPhone data recovery software allows you to recover data loss from different scenarios such as jailbreak, accidental deletion, failed system upgrade, virus attack, etc. It enjoys compatibility with devices running on iOS 5 to 14. Its scan feature enables you to restore data from iOS backup files and save it directly on your iPhone and other iOS-enabled devices like iPads, iPods, and Mac. Recover text notes, app data, photos, chat history, calls, voice recordings, music files, etc., with Disk Drill -4 iPhone data recovery. Other tools for data management on this software include Data Shredder, Duplicate Finder, etc. While you can perform free iPhone recovery with this tool, upgrading to the pro version with $36.99 gives you access to complete data recovery.
- User-friendly interface
- Wide iOS compatibility range
- Supports different iTunes version
- Data recovery from different data loss scenarios is possible.
- Deep scan feature for iOS devices.
- It takes a long time to scan thoroughly.
- The free version supports data recovery of only about 500MB
- No refund after payment.
4. Leawo iOS Data Recovery for Mac
Anotherfree iPhone data recovery software is Leawo iOS Data Recovery for Mac. Fully supportive of different iOS models and versions, this software can recover data lost from accidental deletion, jailbreak, factory reset, virus attack, etc. Whether you’re using the latest version of Mac (macOS 10.9) or iTunes, data recovery is feasible and seamless from iPhone, iPod, and iPad data to a PC. Using its Smart Finder feature enables you to locate and recover files speedily. It has a free trial version but purchasing the paid version for $59.95 gives you an annual license with access to free updates, free technical support, and discounts for a loyal customer.
- Intuitive interface
- Smart Finder for easily locating the files to be recovered
- Preview files in categories
- Supports latest iOS versions
- Back up tool for iPhones, iPods, and iPads
- Free trial version.
- The trial version does not permit saving recovered files to a PC
- Direct file recovery to iOS devices is not possible
- A little pricey.
5. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
This user-friendly, professional, and efficient software can be excellent for free iPhone recovery in case of data loss due to factory reset, jailbreak, accidental deletion, virus attack, jailbreak, etc. Preview the different file categories and recover only those you need. It has a free and pro version. The free version allows you to recover app photos, AP videos, message attachments, calendars, reminders, notes, etc. Get back Photos, Videos, Call logs, Messages, WhatsApp history, and much more by purchasing the pro version for $59.95, giving you a one-year license. Data preview before recovery is available with this free iPhone recoverysoftware.
- No tech experience needed
- High success rate
- Scan feature
- Preview before recovery
- Recover over 10 file types.
- Limited file recovery with the trial version
- Long recovery time.
Thus, as you saw, the above iPhone recovery-free tools allow you to retrieve your lost iOS data. This article has elucidated top-5 free iPhone data recovery available in store. Now, you see that losing your iOS data is not the end of the world![/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]