“Is Filmmaker Pro worth giving a try?”
It could be for a birthday or special moments like a wedding, video with the compiled pics spent with the family or friends fill up the space making the instant even more special. If you are looking out for one such video creating and editing platform for your iPad or iPhone, you should better Filmmaker Pro today!
If you wonder why it is so, then our today’s article with a review on Filmmaker Pro can reveal it. You can also walk through some of the best alternatives we have picked for you!
Part 1: What is Filmmaker Pro?
Filmmaker Pro is a video & movie maker app developed especially for iPad and iPhone downloadable from the Apple App Store. With thirty-nine professional transition options, eighty-four custom composed thematic tracks, advanced options like Chroma Key, real-time thirty expertly crafted filters, seventy-nine classic fonts, nine standard text animation options, two hundred and twenty outstanding labels & illustration, eighty customized animated stickers, and a lot more features, Filmmaker Pro is the best option to make your videos real-time.
Download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/filmmaker-pro-video-editor/id1082956994
Filmmaker Pro is free-to-use and, alongside, offers in-app purchases as well. You can create and manage unlimited projects, share or export them through the file manager view. Importantly, Filmmaker Pro provides 4K support on iPhone version SE, and later along with iPad Pro. To create beautiful videos, you can use unlimited video clips, audio tracks, voiceover options, and text overlays as well. When you download the Filmmaker Pro app, you can also access long-press gesture repositioning, the ability to choose desired aspect ratio, change the composition background color, apply fade in/out options, and autosave abilities.
- Video editing tools like trim, split, duplicate, reverse video tool, volume control, video grading like brightness, saturation adjustments, real-time filters, and so on.
- Access to advanced editing options like Picture-in-picture video, PIP phone, PIP GIF in-app purchases, photo motion, Ken Burns video effects, and Chroma key.
- Filmmaker Pro provides fantastic in-app purchase options like unique 92 beautiful custom fonts, 15 popular Hollywood blockbusters inspired movie fonts, 16 script style fonts, 26 retro style, 21 graffiti style, and 17 advanced text animation options.
- You will also get other text overlay features set like “Stroke Path” animation for video/audio, pan, pinch, adjustable text duration, text stroke option, foreground and background color adjustment, and curve text abilities.
- To enhance creativity, you can use drawing tools like brush, opacity, apple pencil, etc.
- Improvements and bug fixes.
- You get feature of Horizontal gradient colors.
- You can now add wrapper background to text.
- Filmmaker Pro offers no Android or PC version.
- It does not provide refunds for the unused portion of the term once purchased.
- The free version provides watermarked videos.
Part 2: Top 3 Alternatives for Filmmaker pro
It is not just Filmmaker pro by your side to create videos on iPhone, but there are other options where the first comes Kinemaster. Developed by Kinemaster Inc, it is compatible with the iPad and is a free, easy-to-use, full-featured, powerful video creator and editor tool. Kinemaster supports three different blending modes, supports over 4K 60 FPS videos, and basic editing options too!
Download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/kinemaster-video-editor/id1223932558?uo=4&at=10lGfI
- Audio ducking.
- EQ presets.
- Keyframe animation tool.
- PIP, color adjustment tools, and essential tools.
- Clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and music.
- Used by YouTubers, marketers, educators, and Instagram users.
- Speed control for video layers.
- Support for animated GIF files.
- No watermark feature is only for premium users.
- To download premium assets, you need to watch the ads.
Developed by Mai Ngac, Filmindie is our next alternative to Filmmaker Pro. Popularly used by vloggers as a Vlog maker, you can create and manage unlimited projects, auto-save, impose fade in/out options, access in-app purchases, composition aspect ratio, color-coded timeline. Filmindie is more or less similar to Filmmaker Pro in terms of features with 90+ transitions, 400+ graphics, 30+ crafty filters, and so on.
Download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/filmindie-video-editor-effect/id1480229720?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- 85 classic fonts.
- White/black text stroke option.
- 200+ illustrations and labels.
- Motion graphics.
- Animated stickers and graphic effects.
- Advanced features like green-screen.
- Audiometer assisted voiceovers.
- Watermarked videos for the free version.
- A refund isn’t available.
3. Videoshop video editor
Our final alternative to Filmmaker Pro is Videoshop video editor from Jajijujejo Inc., with Videoshop. You can perform various features like lip sync, screen capture or freeze, illusionary effects or distortion, slow/fast motion, slideshows, and importantly share your videos readily on any platform like Vimeo, Dropbox, WhatsApp, and e-mail. If you are already a Videoshop user, error popup correction, retain transparency feature may surprise you.
Download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/videoshop-video-editor/id615563599?ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- Flip, rotate, trim, and rotate videos.
- Snippets to express emotions.
- Animated titles.
- Ken Burns.
- Lip Sync and voice-over.
- Import edited videos/photos quickly.
- Wonderful support team.
- Cross-platform may cause crashes.
- Enormous usage of effects reduces iPhone’s processing power.
Part 3: Is there any equivalent Filmmaker pro app for Android?
Although Filmmaker Pro doesn’t offer any Android version, Android users can find its app on Google Play Store from Cerdillac. Suitable for both professionals, and beginners, with the Filmmaker Pro app for Android, you can become a pro director by creating Hollywood-style movies. With Filmmaker Pro, share your creation on TikTok, YouTube, and WhatsApp. The ultimate part is the intro templates, FX video editor, speed editor, text animation, and cute stickers.
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cerdillac.filmmaker&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- 100+ free featured music.
- Video filters and transition adder.
- Cropper, and clip maker.
- Video converter, compressor, and multi-timeline video editor.
- PIP videos, green-screen, and Chroma Key.
Thus, with a short discussion over Filmmaker Pro and its unbeatable alternatives, I hope you have now got an overview of a few video editor tools for your iPhone. Do try them today to create beautiful videos.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]