[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”3px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Lost your important data on iPhone due to software issues, accidental damage, or any other reason? No worries as there are a few good recovery tools that can help you get back your images, documents, contacts, and other important data. Disk Drill Data iPhone Recovery is one such software that helps to recover over 400 file types in a hassle-free manner. Learn in detail about the software and also the best alternatives in the following parts.
Part 1. About Disk Drill Data Recovery Software:
One of the best software for recovering valuable data from your iPhone and other members of the family is Disk Drill Data Recovery Software. The program supports all the iOS devices with iOS 5 to iOS 14 including all versions of iTunes. The interface of the Disk Drill iPhone software is intuitive and the process is simple. The free version of the software gives a preview of all the recoverable files and after identifying the ones you require, upgrade to the paid PRO version and recover the files.
Key features of the software:
- Effective data recovery software with a user-friendly interface
- Allows you to preview the files before recovery
- Support scanning the past iTunes backup on the Mac
- Data recovery from the iCloud back also supported
- Over 400 file formats can be recovered
- Support all iTunes version and iOS devices with iOS 5 to iOS 14
- Disk Drill iPhone recovery for windows is not available and the software can only work on Mac
Steps for Disk Drill iPhone Recover
Step1. Download, install and run the Disk Drill for iPhone Recovery software on your Mac from its official page- https://www.cleverfiles.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
Step 2. Next, connect your iPhone to your Mac and find the connected device in the software. Tap on the Recover button.
Step 3. The Disk Drill software will now start the scanning of your connected device to check for the recoverable data.
Step 4. In a few minutes, all the recoverable data will be shown like calls, images, contacts, and more. Finally, you can check the data and select the ones that you want to recover.
One-click data recovery process ad excellent performance makes Disk Drill as the best and the most reliable software in its category.
G2.com- It is a pricey software but worth it. I highly recommend the software to get back your lost files. It would have been great if the software was cheaper but it is effective and time saving.
TrustPilot- It is a good product and works well as advertised. My data loss issue was resolved quickly.
TechRadar- This is a good recovery tool with intuitive and clean interface. The PRO version of the software might seem to be a little expensive , but you can check out the discount and deals to get the best offer.
Part 2. Top 5 other tools for iOS data recovery
Looking to check out a few more recovery tools for your iOS devices? We have selected the other top 5 as below.
1. Wondershare Dr. Fone:
To recover all your important data from your iOS devices, Wondershare Dr. Fone is one of the most reliable solutions available. The software is available for download on Windows as well as Mac. In addition to the device, the data can also be recovered from iCloud and iTunes.
Key features of the software:
- Software downloads available for Windows and Mac
- Support to all latest versions of iOS
- Simple data recovery process with self-explanatory-options
- Data recovery rate is high
- Three modes of data recovery- from the device, from iCloud, and iTunes
2. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone:
Using this Windows and Mac-based software, you can recover photos, videos, contacts, voice memos, texts, and much more from iPhone and other iOS devices.
- Supports recovering data from older iPhone as well as the latest ones including iPhone 12, 11, XS, XS Max, and others
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Option for selective scanning
- Recover data from iOS devices, iCloud backup files, and iTunes backup files
- The free version of the tool allows previewing the recoverable data
3. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery:
This is another widely used recovery tool to get back all your valuable data from your iPhone and other iOS devices. Using the program, you can even recover the data from third-party apps.
Key features of the software:
- Simple and straightforward to use
- Support to all latest version of iOS including iOS 14
- Allows recovering all types of data from your device including the ones from third-party apps
- Preview the deleted as well as existing data before recovery
- Data recovery from devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup
4. EaseUS MobiSaver:
With support to the latest iOS 13 and all iOS devices, this is another popular software for Windows and Mac to recover photos, videos, messages, and a wide range of other data.
- Compatible working with Windows 10/8/7, and macOS versions 10.14/10.13 and others
- Support recovering data from all iOS devices including iOS 13 and iPhone 11/11Pro, Max, and others
- The free version of the software available though with limited recovery options
- Allows recovery from iOS devices, iTunes backup files, iCloud backup files
5. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery:
If you are looking for a free tool that not only lets you preview the recoverable files but also allows recovering some data, Gihosoft is the best choice. Simple to use, the software allows recovering data from the device, iCloud backup, and iTunes backup.
- Allows recovering around 12 file types like messages, photos, WhatsApp, notes, and others
- Data recovery from device, iTunes, and iCloud support
- The free version allows restoring the app photos and videos, message attachments, voice memos, and a few more other valuable data
- The paid Pro version allows recovering a wide range of data in addition to the one that can be restored with the free version
- Support to the latest iOS 13 and the latest iPhone devices including iPhone 11/11 Pro/Max, and others
- Offers Free Lifetime support and 30 days money-back guarantee
There is multiple software available for recovering lost data from your iOS devices and each of these have their own features. Above we have shortlisted some of the reliable software for Windows and Mac and considering their pricing and functions, you can choose the best suitable one.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]