[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”13px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Undoubtedly, it is a matter of worry when you encounter an unexpected data loss scenario, like water damage, phone formatting, factory reset, stolen device, accidental deletion, improper operation, virus attack, error during an iOS system upgrade, etc. Luckily, now you can recover them quickly with the best data recovery app for iPhone. However, the tricky thing is to choose one app from a pile of thousands. Don’t feel it challenging because we are here to help you with our list of the best data recovery apps for iPhone. Let’s jump to the discussion without delay.
Part 1: Popular 8 iPhone data recovery apps
This section will show the most efficient and renowned tools that will help you find lost/deleted data. Check them out.
1. Dr. Fone Data Recovery
Dr. Fone Data Recovery is widely known as a free iPhone data recovery app because it ensures you the highest iPhone data recovery rate in just 3 steps. Effortlessly recover data such as videos, photos, call logs, contacts, messages, notes, and more from iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud directly. Dr.Fone Data Recovery provides 3 iPhone data recovery modes that extract data selectively from iCloud and iTunes backup files during the recovery process. It scans your devices and gives you a preview so that you can recover them selectively.
- Support to restore iMessage, SMS, contacts, and notes to an iOS device and export the data to the computer for backup.
- Preview the results before hitting the recovery option to make sure they’re what you want.
- Fully compatible and supportive with the latest iPhone, including 12/12 pro and the current version that carries iOS 14.
2. Tenorshare UltData
One of the reliable iPhone data recovery apps is Tenorshare UltData that supports over 35 types of data; photos, SMS, contacts, etc., and recovers deleted data directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud. It also supports backing up and restoring the data of WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, LINE, and WeChat. It ensures not losing a single byte of data with its3 modes to restore data. In 3 steps, scan and preview the iTunes backup files, recover them selectively to your device or computer.
- Recover lost messages, photos, contacts, call history, reminders, notes, calendar, Safari, and other files directly from your iPhone 12/11/X with iOS 14.6/14/13.
- Recover backup from iTunes and retrieve data from an iCloud account if you have already synced your iPhone data to iCloud.
- Fix iOS System features repair iOS crashes, iOS stuck, upgrade failure, and all issues without losing any data during the process.
ApowerRescue iPhone data recovery app free can help you recover your essential files swiftly and reliably, no matter which circumstance you encounter. By completing a couple of simple clicks, you can restore lost files onto your iOS device without facing hassle. You can easily extract and retrieve lost files from iTunes/iCloud backup if you have backed up your data via iTunes or iCloud before. Preview the media files that you want to recover on your mobile device, iTunes, and iCloud.
- Restore your data from iOS device, iTunes, and iCloud by offering a comprehensive user guide and basic operations.
- Distinguish the deleted files from the existing data on your iPhone to let you locate the files easily you are looking for.
- Allow taking a preview of the media files on your mobile device, iTunes, or iCloud.
4. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
With the Primo iPhone Data Recovery app, get back almost 25 types of iOS content like contacts, messages, notes, etc., directly from any iOS device like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch even without backup. It allows retrieving data by providing three safe modes from iDevice, iTunes backup, and iCloud. Get back your lost or deleted photos and videos from Photo Stream, Camera Roll, and Photo Library. It is one of the excellent photo recovery apps for iPhone that previews the pictures in thumbnails and gets them back with original quality.
- Three reliable data recovery modes to recover lost iPhone data from iDevices or previous iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Preview and recover each item you want to restore and eliminate the limitation of syncing the whole categories of data.
- Fix your iDevice from any iOS system issues or update errors, such as the white-black screen or endless reboot loop due to faulty update, Apple logo, and other crash errors.
5. Aiseesoft FoneLab
Aiseesoft FoneLab recovers and exports lost data text messages, iMessages, photos, contacts, call history, WhatsApp/Viber/Kik/Line/Facebook data, notes from any iOS device. Retrieve your iPhone deleted files from iTunes backup. Preview backup files before recovering and easily extract them from your iTunes backup to your PC or Mac. Restore lost contacts on iPhone from iCloud backup by logging into your iCloud account, downloading your backup file, and choosing the deleted files to restore from backup.
- Allow recovering up to 20+ file types from iOS device, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup files.
- Restore, and export deleted info from iTunes backup.
- Download and import images plus other files from iCloud backup along with recovering 19 kinds of data.
6. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver iPhone data recovery app recovers data directly from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup. Get access to your lost data, including videos, photos, contacts, messages, notes, Safari bookmarks, and WhatsApp chat history quickly and effectively within minutes. For scanning the deleted data, connect your iPhone/iPad to a Windows computer or Mac. Recover and restore unlimited lost data on an iOS device the copies in iTunes. Extract your iPhone data from the iCloud backup directly and fix it.
- Scan your device for deleted pics, videos, contacts in a few minutes and preview during the scanning process.
- Recover lost data videos, contacts, SMS messages, photos, etc., from any device.
- Work well on the latest iOS 13 and iPhone, Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS 10.15 Catalina/10.14/later.
PhoneRescue has built on no-data-loss technology that helps you to find them and restore everything you want in seconds. You can preview and pick your desire photos, messages, or anything to recover from an iTunes backup based on custom-designed technologies. Get access to all data stored and retrieve any pieces you select without erasing previous data on iPhone/iPad. PhoneRescue rescues your dead iPhone as well, fixes iOS crashes intelligently, and revives your iPhone in 1 click.
- Save any data loss, including photos, messages, contacts, or only any piece of essential files and under any conditions.
- Fix your iOS system issues, including frozen iPhone, White/Black/Blue screen of death, Recovery/DFU Mode devices, etc.
- Remove all types of Lock Screen issues on your iPhone, including passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID.
8. Enigma Recovery
With the three methods of Enigma Recovery to recover and protect your iOS data, you can back lost files directly from your iOS device, iTunes, or Finder-created backups. For preventing any loss of data, it offers an Incremental Backup feature so that you can store your data safely on your desktop computer. Restore files like messages, contacts, photos, etc., to your iPhone/iPad/iPod directly, and later if you want, you can export them to your desktop.
- Create Incremental Backups anytime on your desktop to store data or recover them directly from iTunes.
- Export your recovered data to your computer in formats like PDF, CSV, VCF, XML, and XLS.
- Restore data to your iOS device, iPhone, or iPad or, if necessary, then export to a desktop.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:Wondershare iPhone Recovery and restore Google contacts on iPhone
Thus, these were the popular 8 data recovery apps for iPhone with features. So, which iPhone recovery app are you going to choose? Dr. Fone Data Recovery or Primo iPhone Data Recovery or one of the others? Well, decide by trying one of the mentioned recovery apps for iPhone right away.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]