[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”14px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]We can understand that losing any file from the device is painful, whatever the data loss cause is. The reason can be memory card malfunctioning, lacking backup, accidental deletion, rooting errors, and so on. Are you worried, thinking you may not find these critical files on your phone? Or is there any way to get them back? Yes! The solution is a reliable and effective file recovery app for Android. We will provide you with some top and best free file recovery app for Android with/without PC in today’s guide.
Part 1: 4 best file recovery apps for Android with PC
Recover lost or deleted data on your Android device with a few top-rated and best file recovery app for Android devices. We have included some reliable solutions that will require using your PC and ensure successful recovery outcomes. Let’s learn about them.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is a top-rated file recovery app for Android. Without asking for rooting an Android device, it will allow you to recover your lost/deleted photos from your Android phone. Even if you don’t have a backup or rooted phone, you can get back deleted WhatsApp Business data and WhatsApp messages on Android. For Xiaomi and Huawei phones, it is easy to get back lost WeChat data. With one click, you can quickly recover deleted files easily and fast than ever before.
- Allow restoring attachments of WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business without requiring backup or rooting.
- Allow scanning more than 1000 lost/deleted photos on Android devices in seconds.
- Download Google Drive backup selectively, preview backup data, and export them.
- Compatible with 6000 plus Android devices and tablets, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, etc.
- Support up to 10+ Android OS Android 11 for recovery to undelete photos Android.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android) provides you the highest success rate and ensures you retrieve videos, photos, contacts, call logs, messages, and more with its simple process. Dr. Fone – Data Recover (Android) rescues all history data with one click. Have you a broken Samsung phone and want to get back data? This free file recovery app for Android will allow you to extract data from Android devices, recover deleted files from the internal storage and SD card of your Android.
- Allow starting an in-depth scanning process of the deleted files from an Android device in minutes.
- Help to rescue data from a broken Android device with a simple connect-scan-restore process.
- Insert the SD card into a computer, and restore all the deleted files from the SD card in minutes.
- Preview all the scanned data for free before starting the data recovery process.
- Allow recovering deleted data from rooted or even unrooted Android devices.
3. iMyFone D-Back (Android)
iMyFone D-Back (Android) is a free file recovery app for Android that provides the easiest way to recover your deleted/lost device data from Android without asking for rooting it. D-Back (Android) allows you to get back all the deleted or lost data and all attachments of WhatsApp in minutes without even a backup. It allows you to automatically scan your Android device and retrieve what you want in a flash. It won’t leak your info and ensures you do not lose your data after recovery.
- Recover more than 11 file types selectively, including photos, messages, contacts, WhatsApp, and others.
- Provide a unique recovery mode to recover lost files from a Google backup in the most efficient manner.
- Restore files even from a broken device, blank screen, or black screen efficiently.
- Allow recovering any file that you want from the internal memory of Android and SD or TF card.
- Recover and export deleted/lost data in formats like HTML, CSV, and VCF to a PC.
PhoneRescue recovers critical data deleted mistakenly without a backup. This file recovery app for Android will save them all with one easy and simple click. PhoneRescue allows digging all possible methods into your Android even without root. It also brings forgotten or hidden data back. Without having tech knowledge at all, you can get full access to your locked Android device by removing it without losing any data.
- Ensure the highest data recovery rate successfully by recovering messages, contacts, and anything you need.
- Retrieve all lost/deleted precious data directly to the Android device with one simple click.
- Allow searching lost and hidden data without giving any hassle on Android with or without root.
- Remove locked phone due to password, pattern, or fingerprint and bring back data for you without losing any data.
- Ensure full security, and all your files will remain confidential and safe.
Part 2: 4 best file recovery apps for Android without PC
Don’t you have a PC available right now to recover files, or do you not want any hassle connecting the device to the PC for recovery? Well, there are file recovery apps for Android that won’t require a PC. Yes! We have mentioned some best solutions below:
1. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is the best file recovery app for Android for rescuing deleted pictures, contacts, WhatsApp, and various vital data from both the internal and external micro SD cards of Android phones. It has an improved scanning performance of the device for lost data. It will enable you to keep a backup of messages & call logs to recover. With the most uncomplicated process, you can restore your data effectively. You can preview scanned data and recover what you need.
- Allow retrieving data from both the internal memory and external microSD card of a device.
- Find and scan entire device memory deeply for recovering missing photos and videos with a rooted Android.
- Perform a quick scanning process for your lost files by finding out cache and thumbnails without a rooted Android.
- Allow for taking preview files found during the scanning process.
- Support recovering photos in formats like JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc., and video formats like AVI, 3GP, MP4, MOV.
Dumpster is the best free file recovery app for Android to recover deleted data most efficiently. You will easily undelete files like images and recover deleted videos from a device directly or from an SD card with deep media discovery algorithms. If you want to backup your Android media files, apps, etc., it will allow you effortlessly. You can even backup photos and videos to cloud storage. It won’t require rooting your device and connecting any internet network.
- Recover videos, restore photos and apps, retrieve essential files, undelete files like photos, etc., with simple clicks.
- Without root privileges, backup and recover recently deleted data, apps automatically anytime.
- Provide Dumpster’s app lock and protect data with a 4-digit access code to safeguard your videos, photos, and files functionality.
- A premium feature offers unlimited cloud storage to save all the current lost/deleted files instantly.
- Premium version offers an ad-free experience, app lock capabilities, and personalized themes.
DiskDigger is a great file recovery app for Android and can ensure you a perfect data recovery solution. You can easily undelete any type of necessary file from your Android device. DiskDigger will help you recover lost or deleted data such as photos, videos, images, documents, etc., from the memory card and internal memory from an Android device. You won’t need to root your device. You can get back deleted photos even from a reformatted memory card.
- Allow uploading recovered files directly to Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Provide an option to send any recovered items via email.
- Allow saving and storing the files to any different local folder on your device.
- Offer a Clean-up button to delete any items after scanning that you don’t need.
- Provide a Wipe free space option to remove the remaining free space on an Android device.
4. Undeleter Recover Files & Data
Undeleter Recover Files & Data is a reliable free file recovery app for Android that helps to recover deleted/lost data from internal storage and memory cards by scanning on rooted devices. You can get back any discovered file or data efficiently in a flexible way for entirely free. Its prime version helps you enjoy the unlocker option to remove all ads and enable background scanning. Undeleter can browse app caches for photos without a rooted device.
- Allow scanning a select number of apps available in the device in the form of HTML files.
- Contacts can be uploaded in Google Drive and Dropbox and help to discover connected accounts.
- Without rooting the Android device, fix the unlocked devices for data recovery flexibly.
- Free disk areas can be removed in bulk permanently using the Shred function and remove files directly through any other app.
- Allow deep scanning for recovering the easiest files in formats like JPEG, JNG, GIF, MP4, AVI, MKV, MP3, MP4A, PDF, etc.
At last, we have completed the discussion regarding the best file recovery app for Android with/without a PC. We can understand the pathetic situation after losing data. But now, no worries! The above-listed file recovery app for Android can help you restore your files. It doesn’t matter what file types you have lost or which Android device you are using, these mentioned data recovery software will offer you an efficient, faster, and secure way to get them back.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]