[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” width=”100%”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.9.3″ _module_preset=”default” hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]Your phone—if you’re like most people in 2021, your device is probably always at your side, if not in your hand. Unfortunately, images, documents, reminders, to-do lists, calendars, shopping lists, music, movies, and more kept in these devices are prone to damage and data loss. So what do you do when your Android mobile data is in worse, or peril, seemingly wholly gone? You can turn to Android phone file recovery software to look for and repair your data content so you can get your life on track.
Part 1: Top 10 must-have tools to recover files from Android phones in 2021!
An Android phone file recovery software finds and repairs data kept on Android devices that have encountered destruction, been accidentally removed, or are otherwise broken or missing. Below are the ten best Android phone file recovery tools/software you can even consider using in 2022!
1. Tenorshare UltData Android Data Recovery
Tenorshare UltData app is a powerful yet intuitive best Android file recovery tool to recover files from an Android phone, deleted images, videos, audio files, and WhatsApp data from an Android device. With its user-friendly and straightforward interface, you can easily control and finish the process of recovering deleted data from your Android phone.
There are many factors why you need to select the Android phone file recovery software for Tenorshare, among other recovery applications. This program stores all restored data directly on your android phone and does not share it with any third parties. Moreover, this app does not need root, which makes it highly secure.
- Restore deleted Android data without root.
- It retrieves WhatsApp business data such as images, videos, attachments, and more.
- Most excellent data restoration success rate.
- Compatible with more than 6000 android tablets and devices.
- It supports data recovery process in multiple scenarios such as system root, water damage, and more.
- Simple user interface
- Versatile recovery process
- Great compatibility
- Not completely free to recover data
2. Stellar Data Recovery
Our top pick for data recovery, Stellar, offers a user-friendly interface, quick, precise scans, and a group of options. Stellar Data Recovery can retrieve files from the broken Android phone you, an application, your OS, or a virus deleted. It can also recover permanently deleted files from Android phones or corrupted hard drives or deleted RAW or non-mounting partitions.
Additionally, Stellar works effectively and has one of the most feature-rich partitions of any data recovery software we reviewed. For example, it has options to scan by kinds of files, scan particular folders, and preview data while your scan is still in progress.
- Retieve all types of WhatsApp conversations and media files.
- Compatible with over 6000 different Android devices, mobiles and tablets.
- Free software to get back videos, contacts, pictures, texts, call history and other documents.
- Easy recovery
- It also offers preview feature
- Supports multiple Android devices
- May not operate on old operating systems
FonePaw Data Recovery Wizard is a famous android phone recovery software that can help you recover all types of deleted files within just a few periods. The software is available for Mac, Windows, Android, iOS platforms, and multiple hardware and devices.
You can recover virtually everything via this software, from audio and video files to calendars, contacts, notes, archives, documents, and more. There are two great data recovery modes of this tool, so the chances of a successful recovery are very high. FonePaw Data Recovery Wizard is also secure to use. FonePaw Data Recovery Wizard only accesses the data content removed or inaccessible, so all your other content stored on your drive stays untouched.
- It recovers various kinds of android data including videos, images, and more.
- Firstly scans deleted files quickly.
- It facilitates android data recovery in three ways.
- Also offers broken Android data extraction and Android data backup & restore feature.
- Only four steps are needed to restore the entire android data.
- High speed
- Data recovery without original data loss
- Recover from various scenarios
- Tedious scanning process
4. Wondershare Dr. Fone – Android Data Recovery
Dr.Fone- Android Data Recovery is a one-stop solution for managing data on your iOS and Android devices. It can recover files from a formatted Android phone, back up saved data, and retrieve it to another android phone. In addition, it also provides several useful tools such as rooting, screen recording, lock screen removal, and more to help manage your android phone.
The primary aim of this Android Data Recovery is its ability to recover files from a broken Android phone. For recovering data, it offers a tool named “Dr.Fone – Data Recovery”. This tool scans your Android phone for all the removed or lost files and offers a preview to choose the files you want to retrieve.
- Real-time synchronization with great storage capacity.
- It also facilitates remote backup facility.
- Quickly rescue lost data and manage android data files.
- Free trial version.
- It easily recovers android data from various backup files.
- Amazing app for backup and restoration
- Versatile compatibility
- Intuitive yet easy user interface
- May restrict certain devices’ compatibility
Jad for Android is also a powerful yet efficient tool that you can use to recover removed data stored on your SD card inside the Android device. No matter what conditions happened on your Android device, such as being stolen, rooted, damaged, broken, etc. It helps you recover permanently deleted files from your Android phone, including images, texts, contacts, videos, and more, without effort.
Its user interface is relatively simple for non-professionals as well. This software also helps Android phone users to extract videos, images, contact from iPhone to a local computer.
- Supportive with most Android phone models and brands, like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, etc.
- Preview all lost files on your SD card of Android devices and recover without hassle.
- High speed and risk-free recovery within minutes.
- Backup various types of data in .txt format.
- It facilitates data recovery without original data loss.
- Super easy to use.
- Previews data before recovering.
- It recovers a variety of file types.
- Some Android devices require to be rooted to recover deleted data.
- It is not compatible to recover data in the internal memory of Android phone.
6. Wise Data Recovery
Wise Data Recovery features a straightforward and fast installation process. The UI is quite simple and modern that’s super simple to navigate. The tool automatically determines the connected hard drives.
With regards to the recovery procedure, you have two options:
- Quick Scan
- Deep Scan
The discovered files get shown in a friendly manner. Additionally, this tool also provides a sort by files size or files, along with a keyword search tool. Also, the app marks recoverable files. The files with a green circle near them show an excellent retrieval status – meaning these files are restorable.
- Quickly recover deleted data, including videos, contacts, images, and more.
- Restore different kinds of files for multiple scenarios.
- Compatible with 1000+ types of files for recovery.
- It also supports various types of Android devices and tablets.
- The portable version offers data overwriting avoidance.
- Lightweight recovery program.
- It comes with a portable version.
- Faster scanning speed
- Cannot recover 100% of files
- It doesn’t have a great recovery rate
7. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver For Android is not as strong a tool as the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard For Windows, and neither it offers that many functions. But whatever things it has are enough for restoring data from a rooted Android phone. It provides you a preview of the restored files once they indicate up on the dashboard.
There can be multiple ways within which you may lose or delete data from your Android device. Device failure and accidental deletion are also big reasons behind data loss from Android devices. But, no matter how you lost files, you can recover deleted audio files from Android phones, which is one of its best functions.
- Recover all kinds of lost files.
- Restore lost data from multiple scenarios.
- It supports more than 6000 Android devices.
- It offers data preview before recovery.
- It also facilitates export in various formats.
- User-friendly interface.
- 100% clean and secure to use.
- High-speed data recovery for Android.
- Not allowed to retrieve data from an unrooted Android phone.
The iCare Android phone file recovery software highlights an extensive range of data loss conditions, including accidental deletion, unreadable digital devices or drives, damaged or corrupted devices, external disks, reformatted partitions, memory cards, raw files, and data loss due to malware or virus or malware attacks.
The program can recover 600+ kinds of music, audio, and documents from many types of storage mediums; personal hard drives, camera storage devices, flash drives, music media devices, and external hard drives. iCare Data Recovery Free can assist users in recovering files for free, but there are many visible limitations. For instance, you cannot perform a data restoration under some data loss conditions like lost partition, formatting, and virus attack.
- It supports data restoration in multiple scenarios for all Android devices.
- It also retrieves data from Android internal memory.
- It helps previewing files before recovery.
- Deep scan and look among different files from android device.
- Easy to use interface.
- It covers nearly all Android data type
- It provides you the option to preview the scan result before recovery.
- As for root permission to recover Android data.
9. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is one of the oldest Android phone file recovery software on the list been around in some other form since a long time ago. Getting Disk Drill installed on our Android phone was quick, effortless, and took less time.
A notable feature addition to Disk Drill’s list is the Recovery Vault data protection, which operates a service in the machine’s background that actively scans your hard drives for changes or files removal. It saves the metadata of the file, so if you ever want to retrieve them in the future, Disk Drill will have a 100% data recovery success rate.
- It supports recovery from various android devices.
- Only three steps to retrieve android data with rooting.
- It supports data restoration from factory settings as well.
- Offers failed system upgrade.
- It recovers various types of android data.
- Pretty easy to use.
- Risk-free, no personal information leaking.
- Works with a huge range of Android phones and tablets.
- Too many pop-up messages.
One excellent tool with the highest data recovery rate in the industry is PhoneRescue. It is available for both Mac and Android platforms. The PhoneRescue app uses NO-DATA-LOSS technology. The software will find what is required for you and recover it in a timely fashion.
Synchronize the Android phone to your PC via a USB cable for PhoneRescue to determine your device and retrieve all kinds of data without overwriting. It has saved plenty of Android users from numerous loss conditions with regards to android data. Three great functions make it stand out from so many recovery software in the market: the world’s top success rate, the most comprehensive files coverage, and the most effortless operation process.
- 100% safe with the highest data recovery.
- Huge range of possibilities and android files.
- Easiest operation with simple user interface.
- It also supports Android data to iOS device transfer.
- It supports entire WhatsApp data transfer.
- Easy, direct-to-the-point user interface.
- Secure, no malware, or virus, or bundled third-party tools.
- Able to deal with different data loss conditions
- Little or no value for some of the options it provides.
The above 10 recovery tools are the best Android phone data recovery software we found through our tests and review. We hope our recommendation offers you a good reference and assists you make the right decision. Moreover, when such scenarios occur, act fast and turn to the Android data recovery tool for assistance. Remember that you don’t do any procedure on your Android phone until you get back all lost files. Else, the lost data will get overwritten by new Android files and lose eternally.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]